Re: Sunfast Top

To: 6pack list <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Sunfast Top
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 10:22:42 -0500
Mike,

I'm afraid that the frame must be disassembled to have it powder coated. I
have not thought too much about how to put it together again, except that I
did ask TRF if the rivets are available and they said no.

So, will the folks that powder coated their top frames let us know what you
used to reassemble; just nuts and bolts, or did you find rivets?

Oh yeah, thanks to all who responded to the top question. That was very
helpful.

Regards,
Peter
'68 TR250