Sunfast Top

To: <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Sunfast Top
From: "Michael Corbitt" <Michael_Corbitt@ous.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 15:13:18 -0800
Thanks for asking these questions Peter.  Next spring I'll need to replace my
top so I too am interested in any comments people have about the Sunfast canvas
quality and durability, and various suppliers.

When installing the canvas top, do you need to have a heated garage or a nice
warm day as is recommended for the vinyl tops so they fit tight?

I think I know the answer to this next question, but I'll ask it anyway in
hopes that my lack of understanding about how the powder coating process works
would allow this.  Can the frame be powder coated without taking it all apart?
 I've actually not looked that close at my frame, but is it difficult to take
apart and get back together (correctly)?

Mike