Information inquiry

To: 6pack-digest@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Information inquiry
From: britcarguy@highstream.net
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:21:27 -0500
    Good day to all and a Happy Thanksgiving message to you and yours. The TR6
is awaiting a full suspension rebuild after having accumulated all of the
parts. Perhaps this winter. I was wondering if any of you folks are aware of a
forum such as this one that discusses the Jaguar XJ6. My wife and I have
purchased one and I need to pick some collective brains about a fading brake
pedal and where I should start looking. Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks
for all of your tips and banter to date. Cheers! Jim McArthur/ cf17672u