TRF Cloisonne TR6 Badge comments

To: "6 Pack" <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TRF Cloisonne TR6 Badge comments
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 16:56:43 -0600
6-Pack,

 I just received TRF new reproduction TR6 Cloisonni  Badge. I would rate it as
a 9 out of 10. Don't get me wrong, it's a very nice reproduction but not
exact, but without one next to it very few could tell the difference. Would I
buy another one...yes.
 The only bad thing is that curves of the  Cloisonni  Badge it won't fit the
original chrome badge holder. While it does come with a nice chrome one which
I assume will fit the late stick on badges too. I just would have like to use
my original, that's just me as some justly or unlustly (oooops, a typo) think
I'm anal about my TR6.  The original chrome holder is skeletonized on the
front face and the new one isn't.
  The reason the original badge was replaced is that the old one cracked and
the black glass flaked off. What is weird is that the night before it was
wiped free of bugs and was perfect, the next morning it was flaking. Still
haven't figured that one out. It still flaked off of my desk inside a few days
later. Is the badge trying to tell me something about my newly restored
TR..........uuuuhhhh, I HOPE NOT!!!!
 Now the reproduction one will be on the grille while I savor my last almost
perfect TR6 badge.

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com<mailto:RSH17@msn.com>
View My restoration @