74 TR6 possibly for sale in CT

To: <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 74 TR6 possibly for sale in CT
From: "Gary R." <techpartners@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 11:15:49 -0500
Just wondering if there is anyone looking for a 95% completed restoration. I
have found that now that my car is (relatively) complete I have little time
to actually DRIVE it and it just sits in the garage looking good. The car is
in excellent condition, with just about everything being replaced or
rebuilt. Motor is professionally rebuilt (Carlisle Competition Engines)
balanced/blueprinted/ported/polished/mild cam with about 1500 miles on it.
Transmission and diff rebuilt by John Esposito (Quantum Mechanics),
Body/frame done by Artie's Auto Body, interior (full VB kit + Heritage
Tonneau) done by Dave's Upholstery,  etc. etc. etc. WAY over $20,000
invested and many spare parts. It needs bumper re-chroming and some minor
trim work, that's about it.

Thanks

Gary R.