Triple Weber Carbs, Manifold & Linkage for Sale DELETE if not

To: 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triple Weber Carbs, Manifold & Linkage for Sale DELETE if not
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 12:51:32 EST
I have a very nice set of Triple Weber 40 DCOE carbs, manifold (your choice
as to early or late model) and linkage for sale.  They have been on the shelf
for a bit so a good cleaning would be in order.  I will also include 3 new
rebuilding kits for these.

As most of you know Weber is bankrupt and most of the carbs for sale today
are shelf models from Spain rather than Italy.  Regardless of this costs on
these have skyrocketed.  Even the rebuild kits can be difficult to locate.

First $850.00 plus shipping gets the lot.  Please contact me off list as I
don't want to clog the list with questions.

Cheers,

Gary Fuqua
Branson, Missouri

gsfuqua1@aol.com or 417-593-9503 (Cell)