Re: Opinion on a possible TR6 (desc + pics)

To: <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Opinion on a possible TR6 (desc + pics)
From: "Oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 09:14:38 -0600
here's what i think:  you've got more than 1500 in parts there, so you won't
lose money.

i think its possible that there are deep rust issues in the body that have
been well covered up - the rust that is visible seems unusual with no rust
elsewhere.

Possibly the frame has been bent and straightened - that would account for
the odd door fitment.  or perhaps the door has been removed/replaced and not
put back on right.  just seems odd to me.

but i'm no expert at all; perhaps you could have a body man look at it.

you've got some body shop issues and some drive train issues.  the wiper
switch is incorrect, if you care.  i assume you are building a driver; for a
concours car you have to do a full frame off.