Whole Bunch of TR250 stuff going on

To: <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Whole Bunch of TR250 stuff going on
From: "Original Music" <originalmusic@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 11:57:33 -0500
Hi Listers.

My name is Bob and I'm knee deep in a TR250 restoration.
I paid $2,000. US for my car and am mostly interested in getting a good
driver out of it. No desire to show it or get too crazy with the level of
repair. I hope to get a solid car that I can enjoy for a few years and
possibly get another Triumph to get REALLY crazy with later. So, in my
learning on this car, here's what I'm up to.

visit: www.originalmusic.com/triumph  to get the complete story.

Next weekend, the engine will come out (hopefully) be sent out for a
rebuild. Most of the parts are off. And I am now hitting a few rust spots
with sheet metal and/or fiberglass repair.

Your wisdom, comments, insults and encouragement is welcome.

Bob (Massachusetts TR250)