RE: Headlight Conversion

To: "Chris Foster" <cfoster@eppcon.com>, <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Headlight Conversion
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 12:20:47 -0800
        Chris:

        Order the Halogen replacement lamps from Vicky Brit for $10
each.
40-50% increase in output with no increase in current draw. They are
a drop in replacement. Don't have to wait for the auction to end either.

        Vance
Cogito Ergo Zoom
(I think, therefore I go fast)

TR6 Web page: http://home.comcast.net/~v.navarrette/