FW: upgrades

To: "6pack 6pack@autox. 6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, <rsh17@msn.com>
Subject: FW: upgrades
From: "Rick" <patton@suscom-maine.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 09:20:33 -0400
Hi Richard,

On my throttle body conversions we use an aluminum insert to hold the fuel
injector to the top of the Zenith carbs that is about 1/2" thick. The hood
easily closes with this installed as the total height is less than original.
Should you want to conceal the installation, the carb domes can be modified
and reinstalled so most folks would never even notice. To reuse the domes
the interior is gutted and the height cut down half an inch. There are some
photos on my web site.

I also looked at your site. Very very nice job and I also hate rust!

Rick Patton
75 Delft Blue MPI TR6
Brunswick Maine
http://topshamautoparts.com/tr6/