RE: Flywheel Bolts

To: <janah@att.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Flywheel Bolts
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 07:58:54 -0700
        John:

        I use my 1/2" socket set. I wedge a big screwdriver between the
teeth on the ring gear and the engine plate, then put the socket to the
bolts and tug.
        I have used red loctite, but don't recommend it. Getting the
bolts out the next time was a pain in the buttocks. I replaced my stock
bolts with some grade 8 fasteners. So far, so good.

        Vance