Re: %&?#@"! filler plug!!

To: "Jim Jones" <jimjcmo@yahoo.com>, "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: %&?#@"! filler plug!!
From: "Robert McBride" <rmcbride@twmi.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 11:13:08 -0400
Jim,,, Sorry if this is to late to help but for the record,,,,,  I also just
had the same problem,,,,  So I went to,the local (up at the cottage where
the 6 is) tool store and bought a 1/2"drive 5/8" impact socket and a 5/8"
Allen wrench with this and a 12" length of 3/4" water pipe had no trouble at
all removing the plug... 1/2" drive on the plug, 3/8" Allen wrench in it and
the water pipe on that......

Oh yea we put over 300 miles of fun on her over the weekend with no problems
other than a sore leg from having to stop at all those darn garage sales
wife wanted to go to...and leaving little puddles of rearend fluid every
where we stopped......Bob