Re: More fan mounting questions

To: 6Pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More fan mounting questions
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 15:05:39 -0700 (PDT)
I have the same fan on my car, and experienced the same issue.  I was
able to screw the fan to the radiator using four self-tapping screws,
all of which threaded into the metal lip on each side of the radiator.
But because of the way the plastic fan brackets line up with the
radiator lip, I sometimes had to thread the screw THROUGH the bracket
itself, rather than through the slot in the bracket.  Maybe not the
most elegant solution, but it worked.

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6