The Big Bang

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: The Big Bang
From: StuBeatty@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 21:06:02 EDT
Thanks to everyone who replied. I went back under the car tonight for
another look to see if there are any loose nuts or bolts on the drive shaft.
All
appears to be normal. There are no broken yoke or u-joints. The diff mounts are

all solid. All the suspension parts are in place, however the rear passenger
tube shock ( I have a conversion ) is covered in quite a bit of oil and a
muffler clamp is broken. There is no new wear that would indicate anything
hitting the frame or any other parts that I can see.

Before I go to all the work of taking out the diff, does anyone  have any
other suggestions?

Stuart Beatty