RE: Gasket Question

To: "ronald weber" <rmweber_99@yahoo.com>, "6Pack"
Subject: RE: Gasket Question
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 12:59:57 -0700
        Ron:

        I believe the second gasket is the fuel pump gasket.

        There is no gasket for the oil pump.

        There are two different front engine plates. One has a couple
extra holes in it where extra fasteners were added (to prevent oil
leaks?). Take each gasket in turn and lay them on your front engine
plate. One of them will have the correct number of holes to match your
engine plate.

        Vance