Things we do for fun or would that be boredom, and 6-Pack

To: "6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Things we do for fun or would that be boredom, and 6-Pack
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 19:38:31 -0500
 Just got done removing the lower cruciform from my parts car frame and it no
real surprise the frame has some small holes under the cruciform. One good
thing about doing my second frame is that this one will be better than the one
under my '69, more experience. Not that the first one was bad or anything, but
you do learn a few things. It just ain't right. Hopefully someone will put it
under a worthy car sometime.
 I'll be documenting the full repairs and reinforcement for a future article
in 6-Pack. Might be a three part series though. More people should send in
articles for you little projects!!!

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com<mailto:RSH17@msn.com>
View My 1969 TR6 restoration @