Re: Shuttle Launch Called Off

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shuttle Launch Called Off
From: Glenn Rattmann <k6na@cts.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 05:23:10 -0700 (PDT)
Bob wrote:
> I just read that a faulty fuel sensor was the reason that the shuttle
> lanuch was postponed... you don't suppose that there's any Lucas parts
> in that system, do you?

Ahhhh, Bob, you're killing me...! I work for a major aerospace company on this
project and am in FL now for the launch-- or non-launch-- so you're usual wry
humor is cutting deeply  :-)

I'd rather be in San Diego working on the car.

To keep on topic, I should mention I am disappointed in NEVER seeing any TR6 on
the road in the general area of Titusville, the Cape, Melbourne, Cocoa Beach,
etc.  And I put on a lot of rental miles in the area several times a year.
Guess they are all Garage Queens here!

NBM (nothing but Miatas...)

Rgds,

Glenn/ 74.5