RE: Best replacement Tonneau?

To: "Harry White N1QVE" <harry15@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: Best replacement Tonneau?
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 07:40:26 -0700
        Harry:

        Sunfast is a type of fabric (not vinyl). It does not get stiff
in the winter, nor
does it crack or tear. It is incredibly tough and is much more durable
than the vinyl
stuff. It is also non-original.
        Robbins and Everflex are both good, and if the big three are
offering them,
you know they will fit. I bought a less expensive option, and fitment
was a problem.

        Cheers,

        Vance