RE: Weekend Adventure

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, shewfamily@aol.com
Subject: RE: Weekend Adventure
From: "Shawn J. Loseke" <sloseke@holly.colostate.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 19:14:03 -0600
>===== Original Message From shewfamily@aol.com =====
>I have always been told that the destination is not what is important, but
the journey.  This is exactly what I found in making this drive in my TR6
versus the family car.  I wasn't in a hurry and enjoyed the entire trip.  I
even think I was less tired because I was more relaxed.  Pardon the long and
rambling e-mail, but I am just tickled that my car performed so well over such
a long distance and was such a pleasure to drive.
>John Shewmake
>'74 TR6
>Chattanooga, TN

 And there is THE reason these cars still make better drivers than trailer
queens. I really enjoy driving my TR6 on trips or simple drives to nowhere in
particular. I'm currently enjoying my new TR8 FHC with A/C as the Front Range
of Colorado is preparing to step back into high temperatures after our 2-day
respite.

Shawn J. Loseke
Fort Collins, CO
http://www.triumphowners.com/79   (1972 TR6)