RE: Reupholstering seats

To: "jeff m" <jmackd1@yahoo.com>, "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Reupholstering seats
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 23:45:46 -0400
Jeff, I have never rebuilt seats and when I get around to this I will
probably opt for a pro to do it but you can get a good idea of what is
involved from the published work of Nelson Riedel. His content was
purged from the Buckeye web site but much of his valued contribution
lives on in the buckeye newsletters. The issue with the seat rebuilt was
January 2001

http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/newsletter/PDF_Files/Jan2001.pdf

Stan

<snip>
After tackling the front suspension rebuild, by the
way thanks to everyone for answering my questions,
it's on to the interior. I've heard redoing the seats
is easy, then i've heard people say they wish they
would have taken their seats to upholstery shop.
Anyone have any tips , tricks to making the job easy,
right now i'm basically sitting on the floor...
<snip>