Re: TR6 air conditioning

To: <StuBeatty@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 air conditioning
From: "Terry Geiger" <tgeiger@shoalsbritishcars.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:18:28 -0500
Stu,

I can't help you with any dealer info but here is a link on how to install
the factory unit.  Wiring diagrams and the original installation manual are
available on this page.

http://www.shoalsbritishcars.org/tr6ac.htm

I have installed the Vintage air units on other vehicles in the past and
their quality has been good and the units worked well when complete.  I
haven't installed a vintage air unit on a TR6 so I don't know what would be
involved.  I've installed two of the factory units on TR6's and they aren't
that bad to install.

Terry Geiger
Florence, Alabama USA
http://www.shoalsbritishcars.org
'74 Triumph TR6 (for sunny days)
'59 Triumph TR3A (basket case)
'84 Mercedes 300D (for the wife to drive)
'90 Chevy S10 (parts fetcher)