Re: fabricate a throttle linkage

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: fabricate a throttle linkage
From: "John VanNorman" <jvannorman@wowway.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:42:26 -0500
This won't work for George since he has a roll cage preventing him from moving
the seat back, but might work for Joe or
others.  I'm 6 foot 5 and just fit into my TR6.  I've been considering trying
out what this TR6 owner did for his car
(if I can find someone at my church who can do the welding for me):

http://ca.geocities.com/tr6bbs/SEATBRACKET/index.html

But believe it or not, I'm not too terribly cramped in my car. At my height you
are used to feeling "snug" in cars.  My
right knee does hit the part of the dash pad that covers the
heat/air/choke/etc. controls, but not enough to make it
extremely uncomfortable.  Sure, I probably couldn't drive 8 hours in it, but
for the amount of driving I do, it is fine.

John V.
74 1/2 TR6