Re: Seat belt question

To: John VanNorman <jvannorman@wowway.com>,
Subject: Re: Seat belt question
From: Kendall Larsen <mailkendall@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:32:31 -0700 (PDT)
John,

The DPO might have just unplugged the sensors because if those sensors are
plugged in, the engine won't crank unless you're sitting in the seat. I found
that extremely aggravating before I knew what was going on. Then it was just
annoying, so I too unplugged my seat belt sensors. Now I have new seat belts I
so I couldn't use the seat belt alarm if I wanted too. But anyway, you are
probably right, there should be one plug for each seat. And the 3rd plug on the
passenger side probably belongs to the driver's side. Good luck.

Kendall