Re: seat diaphragms

To: Ryan.van.Luchene@celeradiagnostics.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: seat diaphragms
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 22:40:47 -0400
Ryan,

I dont see that anyone has answered on the list so I will sound off.
Yes, they are replaceable underneath without having to take off any
upholstery.  While it might be possible to replace them with the seats
still in the car and tilted forward it is much easier and probably will
take less time in the long run if you just take the seats out,
especially since the seats are held in by only two bolts.

Cheers,

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)