Re: mazda mx-5 seats swap

To: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>, "6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: mazda mx-5 seats swap
From: "Ray Drinkwater" <raydrink@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 10:07:14 -0000
Hi Stan,

Thanks for the info. It sounds like you will have as good a system as the
design of the car will allow. I don't have an amp, just two speakers in
plastic cases (like the truck ones that were mentioned last week) located on
the floor behind the seats, plus of course the MX5 seat ones. The TR5
doesn't have kidney panels but I have considered fitting TR6 ones. Dismissed
it for now as other work takes priority, such as poly rebushing - I've just
finished that job and in doing it discovered that the big bolt going through
the offside trunnion was sheared. Only the lower wishbone spring pan was
holding the lower wishbones together!

Ray