CTR Annual

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: CTR Annual
From: TRDOCTOR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:01:57 EST
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 09:04:30 EST
From: MCMEGANUTT@aol.com
Subject:  brag about the  5th or 6th annual) VTR South Central Regional

I'll  throw a plug in for CTR - Connecticut Triumph Register - we will be on
our  26th annual these year!  :)
Fred
70 TR6 CC54944L , getting closer to  completion

Congratulations!  We need to hear about more of these enduring  shows!  This
one (SCVTR Regional) started out as a Texas "pass around" with  Oklahoma City
getting involved and finally, with the start of the Tulsa Club in  the mid
ninety's, we got into the mix.  This will be our second time to  host the
event.
We have also hosted a 6-PACK Trials.  Hope to see  some of you in April!
Visit our web site at:  _www.greencountrytriumphs.com_
(http://www.greencountrytriumphs.com)

Sam and Carol Clark
Green Country  Triumphs/Jaguar Enthusiasts Club
VTR South Central Regional  Coordinator
TS45355L O
CC82030U O