Re: Radio suppressor capacitor

To: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>,
Subject: Re: Radio suppressor capacitor
From: <mailkendall@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 20:38:34 -0700 (PDT)
Hi John,

If it's worn enough for the wire to fall off, you can probably bet that the
capacitor is going to be pretty worn internally. I'd get a new one, should be a
fairly generic item that a local parts store would have.

Kendall
San Clemente, CA

   I guess due to its age, the wire on the blue radio suppression
capacitor broke off right at the capacitor.  Anyone know a way to repair
it without destroying it, or does anyone have one they'd like to
sell?     Thanks in advance    John Mitchell 76 T