RE: TR6 ashtray

To: "'John Korsak'" <jkorsak@cableone.net>,
Subject: RE: TR6 ashtray
From: "Joseph Grant" <z28quetzal@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 00:04:39 -0400
Interesting idea...

Hmmmm....  Now I know where to put the lighter socket to power the GTech
device a good friend of mine let me borrow...  Cool!

Say John, where did you get the lighter socket from?  Did you get this at an
AutoZone/Advance Auto Parts/PepBoys or did you order it special from an
electrical distributor?

Thanks,
Joe