RE: TR6 ashtray

To: jmitch@snet.net, 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR6 ashtray
From: "James_ TR6" <jattr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 02:46:42 +0000
i 'believe' my original one was crinkle...i will check when i get home from
a business trip if no one else chims in. i bought a 'new' one years ago
because the paint was messed up a little on the original.
the 'new' one (aftermarket?) had the crinkle paint.

i started to say my original was crinkle, but now i am talking myself out of
it...it has been 12 years since i looked at it! i have it in storage though.

-james

>From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
>To: 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,        "triumphs@autox.team.net"
><triumphs@autox.team.net>
>Subject: TR6 ashtray
>Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 21:37:13 -0400
>
>  I've got 2 different ashtrays, one with a semi gloss black and one with
>black crinkle paint.  Which is correct for my 76 TR6.  Thanks for any help.
>John Mitchell

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!