Throw out bearing noise

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Throw out bearing noise
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 13:34:27 -0700 (PDT)
One of the guys in our club recently installed one of Herman Van D----'s 5
speed conversion setups which has the hydraulic clutch setup that he uses.  The
TOB makes a noise until it warms up.  I've seen a lot of discussion regarding
the 5 speed conversion on this site and recall a discussion of this specific
problem (something about loading or not loading the TOB) but didn't pay the
proper attention to it since I have a perfectly functioning (knock on wood) A
type OD.

  Could someone cut and paste a copy to me of their previous response(s) on
this issue?
  TIA.

  Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR6 TBI, OD

Yahoo! Groups gets better. Check out the new email design. Plus theres much
more to come.