Re: Moss supercharger vs. Sigmund Freud

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Subject: Re: Moss supercharger vs. Sigmund Freud
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 11:29:53 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 19 Jun 2006, Navarrette, Vance wrote:

>       Robert:
>
>       You can build the same power (to a point) but you will NOT have
> the "Gee whiz" factor when you pop the hood on that baby! We all know
> that real men are into showing each other their "equipment" - whoever
> has the largest, most impressive equipment is always the envy of the
> others, even though we all insist size doesn't matter.

You don't have to tell me. I used to love opening the bonnet on the street
car when I ran the triple DCOE's. Lots of ooooh, aaaahs.

:-)

But now that those carbs are on the race car, I get the ooh, aaah thing
when the bonnet is up - but I like the "holy $#!^" when I tromp on it a
lot more. =:-0

Oooooooooooh yeeeeah.

>       Vance

rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |  Cell: xxx-xxx-xxxx