RE: Tach and Speedo "O" rings

To: "Steve Kirsis" <sakirsis@consolidated.net>,
Subject: RE: Tach and Speedo "O" rings
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 11:03:03 -0400
Steve, TRF sells a gasket for these instruments, part number SLP170,
cost $1.95 each.
The last time I bought these they had a round cross section and were
slightly bulkier than I would have liked. At some point a few square
section instrument gasket sets popped up on eBay and they were perfect.
I haven't looked for these for some time so I don't know if the person
still sells them but I could probably dig out the contact info if
required.

Stan