Re: Tach and Speedo "O" rings

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tach and Speedo "O" rings
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 12:08:40 -0700
Steve---If you use the standard oil filter, the O-rings that come with
it work well here.  When this square ring is cut on the diagonal, and a
piece of another is used, the larger instrument circumference is
covered. I don't change this O-ring with every filter change, so I have
extras hanging on the peg board.

Dick

From:
sakirsis@consolidated.net(Steve Kirsis)

 Would anyone on the list have the dimensions for the rubber O- rings
between the speedo, tach and dash for my '76 six?. Putting in the new
over-drive both of them just crumbled when removed. Looks like we'll be
ready for the drive to the Summer Party. A supplier would help also.
Thanks guys. Steve Kirsis, Cf52092u and now O.