TR Shop Manual

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR Shop Manual
From: ghamilton99@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 16:30:44 +0000
A little pet peave of mine, so please excuse the mini rant. I see many people
asking about specifics on doing different tasks on their TR.  The first thing I
tell anyone is get a good shop manual like a Bentley, etc & read it!  The
diagrams and instructions are great for guiding you.  I do howvere understand
that real world experience from others who have done the work are a great way
to supplement your work.

So, get off your wallets & spend the $50 or so bucks & save your self some time
& frustration..

That's all for now.

--
Gary J. Hamilton