Re: FW: TR250 pictures

To: PG <britishcars@shaw.ca>, 6pack-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: TR250 pictures
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 09:53:21 -0700 (PDT)
Paul,

I don't have a pic handy, but I can tell you that my
CD198L car had the "gulp" valve on the intake...I have
several 250s...all of them do/did.

Yellow & black striped hoses...good luck!  You might
have to buy a set of black hoses & see if you or
anyone can reproduce 'em...some have actually painted
the yellow stripes.  Of course it helps to have a used
set to use as a pattern.

The only thing that I noticed that may be different is
the hood release cable had a big white round knob.  I
was wondering if that may've been a left over from a
TR4??

I also spoke with a fellow TR250 owner(Kevin
Andrews)...apparently the LATE TR250s used single
speed wiper motors...left over from 4s.  I had no idea
that was done??

Cheers,

Todd Bermudez
CD198L