RE: that cool looking shiny stuff

To: colinthom@shaw.ca, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: that cool looking shiny stuff
From: "im sloane" <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 15:21:11 +0000
Hi Colin,
Previous owner put it on the hood of our 73. Not positive he got it from
Moss, but he did get other parts from them. It looks pretty good. You can
see the bottom of it on the triumphowners page, photo category "at first
sight" pic "under the bonnet".  Not sure where the PO got the idea to paint
the valve cover and breather gold, but they look pretty good too. After
everything I've done to this car, that gold paint got the comments at "The
Gathering" show here last month.

Sloane :)
www.triumphowners.com/776