Re: Intermittant starting problem

To: Rod Anderson <rod_anderson_99@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Intermittant starting problem
From: Greg Perry <rgperry@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 13:10:53 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
It probably was a spade connection that was not making good contact at the
solinoid or the relay.  My six just started to act up when starting (sometimes
the starter would turn over and sometimes just a click).  I removed / replaced
the spade connection on the solinoid several times and rapped the solinoid with
a hammer twice.  Now it starts every time.

Greg Perry