Re: Front anti sway bar

To: "Steve Lindquist" <lindquistse@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Front anti sway bar
From: emanteno@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 15:45:47 +0000
From: "Steve Lindquist" <lindquistse@charter.net>

> I am planning to add a front anti sway bar to my TR250. Lots of
> choices out there, from 11/16 inch bars to 7/8 inch diameters.
> I 'm just looking for the car to respond better to the pothole hits and
> body roll when a truck passes me on the interstate.
> Suggestions/ experiences welcome. If I add a front antisway am I going > to
>want to add a rear as well, so best to plan ahead?
The TR6 came with a front bar standard. I think that one is the 11/16" or
possibly 3/4" option. Thousands of them are still driven that way today. My
suggestion, worth every penny you are paying for it, would be to put a stock
TR6 front bar on your 250. After driving it that way for a while, you will be
able to decide for yourself whether adding a rear bar would make you happier.

Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U
Highland Park, IL