A/C

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: A/C
From: Jsut4fun@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 22:54:14 EDT
I had a 75 TR6 in Dallas, Texas where the summers are consistently  95-100+.
It had the original A/C and it cooled the car beautifully.   Let's be honest,
there isn't much to cool.  The 75 was already smog  controlled so the A/C did
cause a noticeable decrease in power, (although the  car wasn't a rocket to
begin with).  If you're just driving around town  it's no big deal...and I
doubt you'll be racing with the air on.  If  you have your smog equipment off,
yours might perform better than  mine.