A/C

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: A/C
From: SamuelsMA@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 13:24:33 EDT
Listers:

At the risk of belaboring this A/C thread, I am curious about how effective
any of the available A/C systems actually is.  I live in Miami, and would
certainly use my '76 more in the summer if it had effective air  conditioning.
But going to the expense and trouble of installing a system,  including a
modern system described in a recent post, wouldn't be worth it if it  just puts
out
a little cool air.  For example, Porsche 911s from the 70s  and 80s had A/C,
but it was never effective enough to really cool the car in  Florida in the
summer.  So how well do these systems really work?

Thanks.

Michael
'76 Tahiti blue
Miami Beach, FL