TR250 door trim pieces

To: "'6pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR250 door trim pieces
From: "Andrew Packard" <apackard68@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 22:57:23 -0700
Hello list:

After the previous owner of my car had the car painted in 1981, the door
trim pieces were put back on the wrong sides.  The tapered ending should
slope down, but mine slope up.  Kind of embarrassing when I'm around
knowledgeable TR250 folk and they are nice enough to point it out.  Before I
try to experiment with removing them, and certainly scratching and bending
them, damaging my paint, or both, can someone offer some guidance from
experience?  Do I need to do it from inside the door?  Your help is
appreciated.

Andy

CD6746L TO