Re: Goodparts adjustable trailing arm brackets

To: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Subject: Re: Goodparts adjustable trailing arm brackets
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 10:22:48 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 11 Jul 2006, Foster, Stan wrote:

> One last comment on the installation....

FLASH!

Stan Takes Vacation In Garage

:-)

Even if this isn't the case, I'm sure there are others on the list that
appreciate the concept.

Interestingly, I had planned the same (taking a week to work on the car),
but I can't really work on my cars right now (nothing serious) and just
being near the garage gets me thinking about doing stuff I can't do. Maybe
later this summer.

rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |  Cell: xxx-xxx-xxxx