RE: 1976 Air Pump mounting parts

To: "Patrick Opsahl" <patrick_opsahl@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: 1976 Air Pump mounting parts
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 08:00:11 -0700
        British Auto works can get you the air pump stuff, as they are a
wrecker in addition to being a garage. Email them at
email@britishautoworks.com, or visit their web page
www.britishautoworks.com.
        The ventilation system has 7 vents; the main vent on the heater
box, one on either end of the dash, one in each footwell just underneath
the lower crash pads, and the two defroster vents. The flow through the
dash and footwell vents is controlled by the knob in the middle of the
vent, so it is possible that that the footwell vents are shut off.
        If your car has air, I would imagine that the footwell vents
have been removed/blocked.

        Vance