TRF Party???

To: "6pack list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TRF Party???
From: "Paul G. Edelstein" <pgedelstein@capitaltriumphregister.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 14:07:49 -0400
Good afternoon, all.

Sorry if this is repetitive, but I think it may be of interest to many ...

I learned a few days ago that our friend Charles is considering canceling the
TRF party this summer because the number of preregistrations (as of July 2) is
lower than he needs to "break even."  He says that hotel reservations are
plentiful, but not so for registrations.  The preregistration deadline is this
Saturday, July 15.

This event is one of my personal favorites -- my whole family will be deeply
disappointed if it does not happen.  I also know that the party has become an
informal annual gathering event for many list members.  Soooo, might I
suggest, if you have any desire to go at all, that you preregister by
Saturday.  Note that Charles offers full refunds if you cancel by August 1.  A
registration form is in the most recent winter parts sale catalog, or can be
printed from their we site at http://the-roadster-factory.com .

NFI, of course.  Just a personal interest in seeing it happen ...

Cheers,
Paul E.

Annandale, VA
71 TR6 Damson CC67060
80 TR8 Aqua TPVDV8AT210430
98 Range Rover 4.6 Niagara Gray SALPV1444WA403669