lucas coil change

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: lucas coil change
From: j.honor@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 20:56:31 +0000
I have 74.5 tr6; going to swap out petronix igntor coil for standard lucas; I
also have ignitor ignition; coil has a ballast resistor- I had originaly left
attached between block and one of 2(+) posts on the coil-had spliced the
ignition between the resistor and one of the coil(+)-no problem 6 months ago;
question now with replacement- coil only has 1 post for pos.vs. 2 and how
should I handle this resistor issue & its placement with splicing etc and now
one post?? new coil is 1.5 olm made for resistor system.