seat belt buzzer

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: seat belt buzzer
From: kershner1@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 15:23:30 +0000
Hi listers,
I'm trying to get my 75 TR6 ready to put on the market and my seat belt buzzer
turns on & off sporadically.  Years ago I cut the wires under the seats to (I
thought in my electrically-challenged brain) prevent the buzzer from going off,
but it still comes on occasionally and there seems to be no way to turn it off
while in gear.  I checked old threads but I need more explanation.  I
understand there is a module under the dash that can be manipulated but I also
understand that, if I do the wrong thing, I might disable the starting
mechanism.  I'm sure others have dealt with this and would appreciate some help
Thanks in  advance
Jim Kershner
'75 TR6 cf36114