Re: DCOE Weber linkage size question

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: DCOE Weber linkage size question
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 12:05:09 -0700
Chuck---Can't help with the threads, but if you think the engine is
sitting too high, here's a clue: Some aftermarket engine mounts will
raise the motor about an inch more than the factory mounts. If you
happen to have a pair of these, know that the mount on the left side
will nearly interfere with the lower steering shaft.

Dick

From:
triosan@gmail.com(Chuck Arnold) Date:

 does anyone know the thread diameter and pitch of the linkage arms used
on the Cannon thrple DCOE setup -- I need to get shorter arms as the
front one is too tall to fit under the hood on the TR250.

 Or is the problem really my 74 TR6 engine is not fitting in the engine
bay properly? Thanks,
--
Chuck Arnold