Fire??Sale

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fire??Sale
From: Bill & AnnaBelle <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 12:04:13 -0700
Hi  listers,
        I  guess I should have  been more clear  on  what  a "fire"
sale  means, it does  NOT  mean  Wayne is  giving stuff  away ... as
those of you who  "know"  Wayne were quick to point out, but there
are bargains.
        Interestingly enough Wayne told  me yesterday that he would
like to sell the  entire  business ...  Not  sure if he meant it  ,
or was just very frustrated that day  ... any way if you still need
parts at a "reasonable discount", then you can contact  Wayne  at:

        trnut@aol.com, and 209-939-1020

Good  Luck  ...  ps: someone was looking  for a TR250 surrey  top, he
has one in aluminum, but  the  PO  removed the  rear hold  down bolts
and  installed locking  levers like  those  that  hold  down the
"hood"  .   Going  on eBay soon for  $3500 ... "ouch"

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L

AnnaBelle Pugh