carburetor options

To: j.honor@comcast.net
Subject: carburetor options
From: samuelsma@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 10:14:45 -0400
I vote for rebuilding the Zenith-Strombergs.  I'm the guy who recently wrote in
with a good experience with Kai Radicke's rebuild.  My '76 has gone from
impossible to tune to perfect (from a carburetion point of view) since the
rebuild.  I don't think that any other approach would be less expensive, and I
have trouble believing that there would be a significant performance advantage
from other carburetor types.  Others will write in with more experience, I'm
sure.

Michael
'76 Tahiti blue
All on demand. Always Free.