Re: turn signal switch

To: "'6pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: turn signal switch
From: "Jeff Fetner" <fetnerj001@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 13:02:20 -1000
Walt,

   I was able to pull the plastic tip from an oddball switch (Euro-spec
Herald or something) and fit it to an TR6 overdrive switch I salvaged and
rebuilt.  I think I was more lucky than good though.  I was able to twist
and sort of "unscrew" the tip from the stalk.  The end of the stalk is
cross-hatched to hold the plastic tip in place, and while it wouldn't pull
off, it did turn/twist.  I used pliers with cloth to protect the base of the
tip.  It did leave some marks on the plastic, so maybe there's a better
technique.  Good luck!

Jeff
74 TR6

Subject: turn signal switch